Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flatulence, tumbling thoughts, and other strange and funny stuff from acround the internet

Ah, the internet! You never know what strange and funny things you will find. 

I post things as I find them at @Laughing_Improv on Twitter. But before we get to that, here's me on a morning radio show, making a fool of myself and causing my coworker to spit into his microphone.


Probably the most popular thing I've posted is the Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator (If I was born to Sarah Palin, my name would have been: Copper Catfish Palin). But the greatest "laugh out loud" quotient (for people who use Twitter) has to be "No Twitter for Hitler:"



I think you'll also find it virtually impossible to keep from laughing at some of the lists of unusual quotes I've seen lately:
And here are a few more things that caught my eye recently:

The strange and the funny

Pics and Video

We're #1!


... and a few quotes:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking my post. A great collection of links I must say.

    But there are other similar posts regarding your topic which you can find on Skidzopedia.com; namely, Websites in 1998, Most Popular Sorry pages; etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that Hilter clip & pic of Angelina Jolie is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete