Here are some of my favorite recently discovered places about cats!
Our homegrrl sisters Stasha and Ruby practice night and day for the next Olympics (the power lounging event). My husband Dave is our resident photographer.
If you want to see more cool stuff about cats, I put up links as I find them (a few a week) on Twitter as @CatMom. Send me your links to share!
- The magical, mysterious cat purr
- Do cats adapt to their owners?
- Try this if your cat isn't feeling well
- Iris and Fern demonstrate how to assemble and decorate a Christmas tree
- How can you not love the hidden kitten attack?
- Open wide and say ahhhh!
- Cute kittens -- the highest rated photos
- Too much time watching the humans watch TV (Can't you just see a little remote in that outstretched hand?)
- Cats 'n' Kittens virtual postcards (scroll down for photographic ones)
- Free PDF issue of I love cats magazine
- Cat TV!
- The best of the cute!
- A new cat tale every week "What a good cat!"
- Fascinating cat facts
- All I know I learned from a cat: When you're hungry, eat. When you're tired, nap. When you go to the vet, pee on your owner.
- Climb your way to the top. That's why the drapes are there.
- When your cat falls asleep on your lap and looks utterly content & adorable, you will suddenly have to go to the bathroom.
- I can't use Windows. My cat ate my mouse.
- You don't have to tell your cat you love it - it knows you do.
You might also like to read Understanding cats: the short course, or Do's, Don'ts, Tips and Worries for Cat Owners.
Stasha resting on a favorite pillow.