Friday, September 19, 2008

Cats and Kittens: Pictures, facts, videos, funny stuff and websites.

Is there any time that isn't nap time?http://is.gd/2QJC
Here are some of my favorite recently discovered places about cats!

Our homegrrl sisters Stasha and Ruby practice night and day for the next Olympics (the power lounging event). My husband Dave is our resident photographer.

If you want to see more cool stuff about cats, I put up links as I find them (a few a week) on Twitter as @CatMom. Send me your links to share!
... and a few quotes:
  • All I know I learned from a cat: When you're hungry, eat. When you're tired, nap. When you go to the vet, pee on your owner. 
  • Climb your way to the top. That's why the drapes are there. 
  • When your cat falls asleep on your lap and looks utterly content & adorable, you will suddenly have to go to the bathroom.
  • I can't use Windows. My cat ate my mouse.
  • You don't have to tell your cat you love it - it knows you do.

You might also like to read Understanding cats: the short course, or Do's, Don'ts, Tips and Worries for Cat Owners.

Green Eyes
Stasha resting on a favorite pillow.

Green and gold before dinner
Ruby checking for twilight critters.


Lounging practice is essential when the
Olympics are never more than four years away!

 And of course, we must not ignore Ninja Cat!

3 comments:

  1. Always enjoy my visit here at your blog. I'm a big cat lover also. Snickers is cuddling up beside me right now.LOL

    Marvin
    Blogs at Free Spirit: http://inspiritandtruths.blogspot.com/
    Eye Twitter 2 - http://twitter.com/Paize_Fiddler

    ReplyDelete
  2. My toddler loves this video. He asks to watch it every night after dinner. And even though he knows its coming, he shrieks with delight at the last part.

    ReplyDelete