I post things as I find them at @Laughing_Improv on Twitter. But before we get to that, here's me on a morning radio show, making a fool of myself and causing my coworker to spit into his microphone.
Probably the most popular thing I've posted is the Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator (If I was born to Sarah Palin, my name would have been: Copper Catfish Palin). But the greatest "laugh out loud" quotient (for people who use Twitter) has to be "No Twitter for Hitler:"
I think you'll also find it virtually impossible to keep from laughing at some of the lists of unusual quotes I've seen lately:
- "His flatulence reared up like a proud stallion... "
- "His thoughts tumbled in his head, making & breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free."
The strange and the funny
- You never know what will happen when you start pleasing multiple women
- Nursery Rhymes performed by popular bands ROFLMAO
- Cheating on Women is Dangerous
- 21st Century Excuses
- Why can't I find my page on this website?!
- Political candidate interview form
- Is anyone really surprised?
- Hidden dangers of cliched writing.
- Animals and humans: are we that different?
- Embarassing sample of personal search history leaked
- I'd really like to see some alternative captions for this photo
Pics and Video
... and a few quotes:
- God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh – Voltaire
- Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated?
- You are hypnotized. Your screen is actually blank. I am waiting around the corner. Take a look. Return, and this will say: “Paranoid much?” ...
- Wiseass: My paper is late due to sexual exhaustion. Teacher: Learn to write with your other hand.